DROID 3 or Bionic?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by brooklyn2410, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Stevelord

Stevelord Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm all about speed. But....what do I need 4G for? To where it's worth the increased battery drain? HD videos? That it?

2. brooklyn2410

brooklyn2410 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    nobody is going to get a charge over the bionic after the bionic releases. the only thing the charge has over the bionic would be the screen. it actually makes alot more sense yo compare the bionic to the D3 because both are actually really good phones both having dual core OMAP processors and both having qhd screens. me personally im waiting for the bionic. anyone saying that the 4g isn't all that necessary is in denial right now I get about 1 nd a half MB down on Verizon 3g which isn't so bad but if I have the chance to get in the double digits of download speed im investing in that. nd plus im pretty sure the bionic is going to have the OMAP 4460 compared to the OMAP 4430 which is supposedly a little better in overall CPU power. its a good comparison between two really good phones. maybe if the D3 had LTE then it would really be difficult choice for me but upgrading into a phone that only has 3g nd im supposedly supposed to hav this phone for 2 years it really doesn't make sense. 2 years from now Lte is going to be everywhere and all those people who just upgraded to a D3 or a DI2 or even the DX2 are going to be complaining about they can't wait to upgrade and how slow 3g is and how they cnt stand it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

3. Vito.a

Vito.a Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Actually, the Verizon business plan calls for 4G upgrade to all current 3G markets by the END of 2013. So, if they stay on track, rural areas will not see 4G for 2 1/2 years and that depends on them staying on schedule.

Most of us will be 2 or 3 phones down the line by then.

Search tags for this page

bionic or droid 3

droid bionic 3

is droid 3 like bonic
motorola 3 vs the bionci
should i get a droid 3 or droid bionic