Cases!!

Kpopdinosaur1999

Reaction score
So im new I just got a samsung galaxy nd Im wondering if I should get a case for it or not.. I likr how its rlly light but I tend to drop my phones easily even if im beong rlly careful nd I sweat alot on my hands so :/

Sent from my SGH-T959V using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the Forum!! Glad to have you hear with us.

I always envision my phone dropping and then exploding into a million pieces so I use a case. I would look into the Seidio Surface and Active cases. The Surface is real thin but pretty durable so it will retain the nice light feel you enjoy, the Active is a bit bulkier but still a very lightweight case and is my personal choice.

droidphone23

Reaction score
You will most likely want a case for it because I to tend to drop my D1 a lot. You can get a silicone(I perfer) or a hard snap on case which is also good its just that the silicone absorbs the impact better.You can find these at your local verizon store, otterbox.com,your local mall,and ebay. Hope that I helped!!!dancedroid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. well i dont use any cases, i go jogging with it. i guess its personal preference.

OP
Kpopdinosaur1999

Kpopdinosaur1999

Reaction score
Oh.. I'm not sure where to get cases nd all tht stuff and I'm not sure if I want one to protect my phone or to just decorate it... or BOTH!!

OP
Kpopdinosaur1999

Kpopdinosaur1999

Reaction score
Oh and thank you for all the welcomes:)