Droid 3 from USA to Europe?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by icanseeyou, Oct 16, 2012.

1. icanseeyou

icanseeyou New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So i was looking around ebay for a while now, and i'am really intersted into Droid 3 /Milstone 3 /XT860.
    The problem is, the european version costs way over 100 dollars more than the usa version.
    I thought about buying one from ebay, the USA one, and obviuosly unlocked, and sending it to Europe (lithuania).
    Will the phone work? I'mean texting calling and everything.
    I alredy got a phone from UK, ( T-Mobile Sidekick 2008 ), and all of it's features are locked, all i can do is text and call. It doesn't even a have a Calculator!
    and i want to make sure. just in case :/

2. RealClassAct

RealClassAct New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a second hand one on ebay and its fully working on my 02 uk sim in Ireland. Cost £120 + £25 P&P + £25 Customs + £6 to unlock.

£166, that's the price of a Milestone 2 here.

The deal is that a second hand Verison phone is locked in the US but because it's a global phone it has a sim slot and operates on our 3g networks. Make sure it says it will work in Europe, I'll give you a link if you want to the operator I got mine from.

Either way make sure to use a good seller and get photos of the phone since it's not worth returning a phone to USA cost wise. Mine was advertised as "mint" and was more 8/10, in my mind Mint is 9.5 or 10/10 but it wasnt worth returning.

Good luck.

Search tags for this page
motorola droid3 will work in europe
does,droid 3 phone work in europe

droid 3 europe

droid3 europe
droid3 work in europe

how to use droid 3 in europe

motorola droid 3 use in europe
using a droid 3 in europe
will motorola droid 3 work in europe
will my motorola droid 3 work in europe