Droid 3 from USA to Europe?

icanseeyou

Reaction score
So i was looking around ebay for a while now, and i'am really intersted into Droid 3 /Milstone 3 /XT860.
The problem is, the european version costs way over 100 dollars more than the usa version.
I thought about buying one from ebay, the USA one, and obviuosly unlocked, and sending it to Europe (lithuania).
Will the phone work? I'mean texting calling and everything.
I alredy got a phone from UK, ( T-Mobile Sidekick 2008 ), and all of it's features are locked, all i can do is text and call. It doesn't even a have a Calculator!
and i want to make sure. just in case :/

RealClassAct

Reaction score
I bought a second hand one on ebay and its fully working on my 02 uk sim in Ireland. Cost £120 + £25 P&P + £25 Customs + £6 to unlock.

£166, that's the price of a Milestone 2 here.

The deal is that a second hand Verison phone is locked in the US but because it's a global phone it has a sim slot and operates on our 3g networks. Make sure it says it will work in Europe, I'll give you a link if you want to the operator I got mine from.

Either way make sure to use a good seller and get photos of the phone since it's not worth returning a phone to USA cost wise. Mine was advertised as "mint" and was more 8/10, in my mind Mint is 9.5 or 10/10 but it wasnt worth returning.

Good luck.