Droid 3 4G??

Reaction score
I want someone to clear something up. When I was flashing my d3 to cricket I use anycut to get to my apn settings and in the activities it says 4g settings. Does this mean it has the 4g software?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want someone to clear something up. When I was flashing my d3 to cricket I use anycut to get to my apn settings and in the activities it says 4g settings. Does this mean it has the 4g software?

Unfortunately the D3 is not 4g nor is it capable of being a 4g device. No LTE antenna installed in it.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

No it doesn't.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

OP
H
Reaction score
Then why is there a 4g settings?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Call motorola and ask them :)...trust me if it was 4g capable, a dev of would of figured it out. Also it would of had to be bulkier due 5o the 4glte antenna

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

to mess with your mind. But really, it could be something in the version of GB running on the D3 since it is the same as the Bionic which is 4g. That's just speculation though. But I can promise you, the D3 can't do 4g.