Droid 3 3G not working. Plz Help

prboy56

Reaction score
Its been about 2 weeks that my 3g hasn't been working my wifi works but if I shut it off and try to use 3g it doesn't work for some reason. I have looked at other threads with people that have had the same problem and done what they did to make it work again check my data and it was enabled checked all my settings and there isn't anything different in my settings from when it worked before. My phone has also been shutting off randomly the past week and turning back on. Does anyone else know how to fix this is I can besides going to Verizon and getting a hard reset.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Long shot here....goto manage apps and the see what's running and either give a screen cap or list everything that's running.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
P

prboy56

Reaction score
I only have like 7 or 8 apps running like settings, weather, maps, things like that, that's about it and the 3g still isn't working im just starting to think I need a hard reset but I don't know. If I go to Verizon and get that done would they charge me?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
No they wont charge you, but all you gotta do is goto settings: privacy: factory data reset. That's all they're gonna do.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
No problem. Hope you get things sorted out.

OP
P

prboy56

Reaction score
Ya I did the reset it didn't fix the problem so I went to Verizon and their just gonna send me a new one they couldn't fix it either.