1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

After turning droid back on; dont get 3g anymore

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by chromashadows, Aug 22, 2010.

1. chromashadows

chromashadows New Member

part a: I have been all over the area even to different towns and my droid refuses to do anything more that 1X or 1x.
    I have had my droid off for about 3 months due to work issues and no money to pay for that extra, but a few weeks ago I did verizons #225 or whatever it is to turn the phone back on and switch my number to it. I set up the data plan and there ya go.
    I noticed it isn't going to 3G any longer. My bro has the same verizon motorola droid and I asked him and HE gets 3G all the time. >_>

Any ideas?

part b: why does my phone randomly run things I don't even turn on like the alarm or facebook or slacker, etc?! Trust me, I am religious on killing tasks to save battery.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 3g does not work at all anymore
droit x isn't getting 3g anymore#gsc.tab

how do i turn my 3g back on

how do i turn my 3g on my android
how do i turn the 3g back on my android

how to turn my 3g back on

i dont 3g on my android phone

i dont have 3g anymore

i dont have 3g connectipn
i dont have 3g on my android anymore how i get it back

why don't i get 3g anymore