Droid 2global liquid gingerbread 3.0

skruid

Reaction score
My phone is the droid 2 global running rooted stock gingerbread
4.5.608, I am bootstrapped, I was wondering if I can flash liquid gingerbread 3.0 without sbfing back to Froyo, is this rom on the gingerbread kernel and do I have the green light to flash away, p.s. I do have a backup made already, thanks ahead for any answer I get
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
S

skruid

Reaction score
I have alot of experience flash roms and kernels on of droid, but the droid 2 global is new to me and I know ya can't flash kernels unless they are signed( aka stock) any help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Jonas

Reaction score
I wouldn't go for liquid personally. It's a great ROM, dont get me wrong, but it has a camera bug, and no functioning USB connectity. I would go for the GB version of CM7. Top notch rom!

juv3

Reaction score
Liquid Rom is not good for d2g yet it has tonz of bugs trust me you want to flash Apex RC4 its the best battery life you will experience I come from a D1 and flashed all the Roms out there and found liquid to be the best for Droid1 but on the D2G you want Apex which u can find on rootzwiki website

Sent from D2G Rocked by ApeX RC4 using TapaTaLk

haztv

Reaction score
Damn am I the only one that loves liquid on the d2g lol now that the camera issues are fixed and I'm getting much better battery life it's damn near perfect.... I am noticing my GPS is off by like a block or two tho that's a new bug

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

juv3

Reaction score
Liquid Rom is not good for d2g yet it has tonz of bugs trust me you want to flash Apex RC4 its the best battery life you will experience I come from a D1 and flashed all the Roms out there and found liquid to be the best for Droid1 but on the D2G you want Apex which u can find on rootzwiki website

just flashed the latest update and lots of bugs fixed'ñ it is stable now... I recommend it. back to my favorite rom hell yeah!