1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid 2 wont turn on

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by wally89, Sep 22, 2010.

1. wally89

wally89 New Member

my phone wont turn on only the when charged and even then the screen goes to the motorola sign only, i tried resting it but nothing works.. what can it be.. do i need the cdrom it comes with...
  2. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

ur battery is dead or not holding a charge. Try charging it overnight if it fails still try going to vzw and see if they will allow you to test out a battery from another droid. if it passes then you need anew battery.
  3. wally89

wally89 New Member

well i did the alt shift and del reset also the poweer, x button.. but none of that worked... the last thing i did with it was erase some thing form the cache on the menu where you press the x and power button... and then it messed up, i replace the battery with a new one i bought but it wont turn on..
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Then either you have a defective charger or you have a defective phone. I would take both to Verizon, or better yet call customer service and deal with them.
  5. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

you was not rooted was you, if so you may want to try to flash sbf rsd lite.
Search tags for this page
droid 2 turn on

droid 2 wont turn on

how to turn on a dead driod 2

how to turn on droid 2

how to turn on droidx2
how to turn on motorola droid 2
how to turn on motorolla droid 2

motorola droid 2 wont turn on

problem turning on motorola droid 2