Droid 2 Owners, What's your old phone?

KnightCrusader

Reaction score
V111 -> Kyocera 3035 -> Nokia 3589i -> Motorola E815 -> Samsung i760 -> HTC Touch Pro 2 -> Motorola Droid 2

I loved my Touch Pro 2 and it was hard to give it up, but after running a partially completed version of Android 2.2 on it for a while, I craved the full experience. I still wish I had the keyboard from the TP2 though, its the best keyboard I've ever used on a phone.

LoneWolf15

Reaction score
Blackberry Tour 9630. It has a few bits of polish the Droid 2 didn't (sound profiles, better setup for ringtones/nottifications), but the Droid 2 beats it in speed, features, web browsing, and more. I think as the Android OS matures, the additional polish will come. Also, it integrates great with Google Apps for Domains, which is a real plus.

Either of those two phones are better than my previous smartphones. Kyocera 7135 (the only analog+digital smartphone ever made, PalmOS), and the Treo 650, 700, and 755.

StormKatt

Reaction score
LG Dare. Sort of nostalgic for it, as it actually recognized my existence! So far, the Droid only recognizes my touch about 1/3 of the time.

dso227

Reaction score
Blackberry 8830 -> Blackberry 9530 (Storm 1). After a couple replacement phones I finally dropped RIM. Software upgrades were limited and towards the end I had too many reboots in the middle of calls. Still in the honeymoon phase of the Droid 2 but it is performing good.