1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 Global Car Bluetooth Issue

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by droidfan47, Jan 5, 2011.

1. droidfan47

droidfan47 New Member

Hi all....I just got a Droid 2 Global last week and I'm having an issue with Bluetooth in my car's handsfree system. I drive a 2007 Nissan Altima and I used to have a Droid 1 that worked perfectly fine with it. With the Droid 2 Global, I was able to pair it with the car, and the car recognizes when I'm trying to make a call and when I'm receiving a call, however, once it starts dialing (if I'm calling) or if I pick up (if I'm getting a call), the Bluetooth doesn't convert to the speaker system in my car...instead you still hear/speak through the phone itself.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
  2. JoeKapp

JoeKapp New Member

having the exact same issue. Did you ever find a solution? I am using a droid2 with a 2007 Nissan Sentra.
  3. bulldogc

bulldogc New Member

No idea if this will actually help but check your cars homepage, there was a firmware update for my sync system that inproved the functionality of my driod 2 when i got it, no idea if nissan has anything for their systems.
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global bluetooth problems

droid global 2 bluetooth troubleshootin
droidfan47
how to pair nissan sentra bluetooth and the droid incredible
setup bluetooth motorola with droid 2.2.3 with car