Droid 2 camera is crap!

Khiraji

Reaction score
My D2 also takes sub-par pics in low light. Not surprising really, given the size of the pixels on the imaging chip. But hey, if you really have to photograph something in low light, fire up that flash.

In daylight, I find the pictures to be excellent. The color anomaly almost seems like a hardware defect (?). Might be worth trying a few other camera apps to determine if it's BLUR fubaring your images or if your camera is damaged somehow.

bhavium

Reaction score
What is the longest period you can save the 2 droids, droid because in the first you can save up to 10 minutes without stopping.

tgs3838

Reaction score
Iv never had any problems with my driod 2 camera. Its about the same as the D1 camera from what i can tell. But im not a huge fan of the camera. The camera on my BB took really nice pics. The droids can take nice pics as well. But its very touchy. Sometimes they come out very blurry if your not perfectly still. Also I was it was a little faster. Sometimes its a little slow taking pics. It could also be me and my settings tho. Haven't spent much time messing around with it