Milestone 1 or 2?

robtoledo23

Reaction score
Being the smart remark this person left me earlier, he must have flown to pick it up in person, or paid over $100 for same day air. Yeah that's it they picked it up in person.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Being the smart remark this person left me earlier, he must have flown to pick it up in person, or paid over $100 for same day air. Yeah that's it they picked it up in person.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
I dont get what your saying here. Smart remark? lol, is this a flame message just to irritate someone? Sorry for being up front, but im a bit confused on the tone of the message. And for your post I would say that is record delivery time... maybe the distributer was close? Maybe it was even like a graigslist thing. Also, Zen, is their a difference in cameras? i thought they were the same..."5mp with auto focus."

OP
Z

zeniofir

Reaction score
I didn't had Droid 1 so I can't tell for sure if cameras are the same, but if i compare photos - they are still very bad, especially in low light, so cameras/photos quality are basicly the same

I get ultra very weak 2G signal (3G turned off) and i don't know why? im not in a dead spot, all my other cellphones has their signal strenght bars full. According to Signal strenght widget i get only 5% of signal. Im very disappointed as i can't use it as phone to calls/sms right now plus it drains battery really fast (60% of battery usage comes from mobile network)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't had Droid 1 so I can't tell for sure if cameras are the same, but if i compare photos - they are still very bad, especially in low light, so cameras/photos quality are basicly the same

I get ultra very weak 2G signal (3G turned off) and i don't know why? im not in a dead spot, all my other cellphones has their signal strenght bars full. According to Signal strenght widget i get only 5% of signal. Im very disappointed as i can't use it as phone to calls/sms right now plus it drains battery really fast (60% of battery usage comes from mobile network)
Download juice defender... it helps battery and youll be able to turn 3g on and off from their. and for your connection issues, isnt their a number your able to dial to update tower information that improves signal strength? *228 option 2 i think.

OP
Z

zeniofir

Reaction score

Download juice defender... it helps battery and youll be able to turn 3g on and off from their. and for your connection issues, isnt their a number your able to dial to update tower information that improves signal strength? *228 option 2 i think.

Thanks, well im not from Verizon and im on GSM (europe), calling *228 doesn't work here :sad: