droid 1 will not bootup show screen

joehinton

Reaction score
Hi I love my Droid it quit' booting' up showing screen the M , shows blank screen, it would recieve calls but just vibrate , once it did bring screen up then worked for awhile, anyone have any suggestions

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Could either be a rogue app or a software issue. Read through the comments of your installed apps or try a factory data reset. Unless someone else has other ideas/suggestions...?

DroidForums junkie!!

Jeyman

Reaction score
If you have a back up just restart the thing and reload the back up. if not... You might be stuck resetting everything and doing it all over again.

Thats what happens a lot with roms. stinks but it does ; ; its why you back up all the time. Once a week I do mine.

Good luck man. Hope you dont lose to much.

OP
J

joehinton

Reaction score
droid blank screen

thanks how can i do a reset when i cant see anything,

OP
J

joehinton

Reaction score
how do i get to back up, i tgryed to use moto on lap top but says needs mounted , with out seeing screen dont know how to mount is there a way on keyboard

Jeyman

Reaction score
Hi I love my Droid it quit' booting' up showing screen the M , shows blank screen, it would recieve calls but just vibrate , once it did bring screen up then worked for awhile, anyone have any suggestions

dont think the screen is dead, could be but it did work after the black screen.

how do i get to back up, i tgryed to use moto on lap top but says needs mounted , with out seeing screen dont know how to mount is there a way on keyboard

You have recovery installed? try to mount it in recovery. if the guy is right and it is a dead screen nothing you can really do(tho all your data is safe at least for the most part.)

Last edited:
OP
J

joehinton

Reaction score
how would i get in recovery or flash sbf, thanks again everyone i love the droid, want it back