Droid 1, screen dead, anyway to access data?

gomb

Reaction score
The girls Droid decided it didnt like life anymore last night. The screen is dead, so my question being, is there anyway to access the onboard files to get the pictures and what not off the phone? I have removed the SD card and the data is not there. I attempted to use Droid Explorer, but it did not recognize the phone. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

gaming09

Reaction score
The girls Droid decided it didnt like life anymore last night. The screen is dead, so my question being, is there anyway to access the onboard files to get the pictures and what not off the phone? I have removed the SD card and the data is not there. I attempted to use Droid Explorer, but it did not recognize the phone. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

use adb and pull off the files, but natively the droid photos are stored on the sd card in the dcim folder, they wouldnt be in the system//data folders

debdroid1a

Reaction score
That's weird. Mine died a week ago and I got a new Droid 1 and all the photos where there. I didn't check the SD card by itself on the computer, but they were on the phone again.

Did you use an SD card adaptor and put it in your computer?
Which computer system are you using? Mine in Windows 7 (at work) show up under Computer or Libraries (when my phone is plugged in).
Any card/flashstick/etc., shows as an external drive. I don't think I had an SD card show up with the name on it (some flashsticks show the name of the flash stick).

Have you tried the card in another phone to see if you can see it there?