Droid 1 Back to Stock from CM7 (No Screen)

chuckche

Reaction score
Greetings,

I've been reading through multiple forums and can't seem to fully grasp what I need to do because what I believe I need to do isn't working. Yesterday, my D1 screen would not turn on (no backlight or anything) but the touchscreen still works. For example, I've pulled the battery on multiple instances and have it reboot, but it never shows anything on the screen. But I'm still receiving emails and I can answer phone calls by sliding the unlock slider in the proper position. I can also make outgoing calls via my S9 rockr Bluetooth headset. Anyway, if I plug my Droid into my computer I can access the filesystem via DroidExplorer. I would like to return it to Verizon but I want to put it back to a stock ROM. I currently have Cyanogen Mod 7 if it matters. I have tons of backups, so I don't care whatsoever that my data will be erased. I've tried following the instructions per the following post: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-using-rsd-lite-flash-sbf-file-correctly.html
to no avail. Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated. You can call me, txt me or email me ([email protected]) Thanks again.