Downloading video (including Youtube) to Droid???

Orion223

Reaction score
I have been looking for a functioning video d/l app for Droid; found Tube D/L, doesn't seem to work at all, cannot seem to find a decent app that actually d/l's vids to my Droid ... HELP??

trumpet444

Reaction score
i video does this. IF its still on the market. tube downloader did a good job but not on the market anymore. the xscope browser also does the job. I personally like the i video app. it lets you download high quality (mp4) or low quality (flv)

Reaction score
The new Dolphin Browser can download Youtube videos. You just go to the Youtube website in the browser and when you click on a video a menu will pop up asking if you want to open a video in the Youtube app or download the video. Easy as that!

I just downloaded a couple videos (one was 6min in length) and they download with great quality and the audio and video are synced up nicely.

Here is the link:
Dolphin_Browser_New_version.png

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I am trying to do the exact opposite, haha. I am running Smoked Glass and whenever I get on youtube or anything with a video, it will only allow me to download if I want to watch it.

And the only way I found out how to watch the videos was by using the "Skyfire" web browser.

If anyone knows how to NOT download the videos, please help. Thanks.

phaze3131

Reaction score
really trying to find a way to download youtube videos on my droid og.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Tube mate, it will either download video or audio as a mp3

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use di it should be in the market free around the youtube app....you can save vids mp4,mp3 etc....

Wrote a song about it, Like to hear it? Here it go!