Downloaded Gingerbread (rooted) onto my DROID 2. Now I want to go to Liberty 2.0

bink1r

Reaction score
I'm really confused with the whole SBF process. I've flashed a couple of times but this is way out of my league. I'm sure other people have already asked this question but how do I get back to 2.2.1????

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

bladearrowney

Reaction score
I'm really confused with the whole SBF process. I've flashed a couple of times but this is way out of my league. I'm sure other people have already asked this question but how do I get back to 2.2.1????

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

put phone in bootloader, flash in RSD lite with the full sbf file thats floating around (I think verizon's version on it is 2.3.20), reroot and install bootstrap, then install liberty 2.0

Pixelion

Reaction score
It's really not that hard, but you have to meet very specific requirements to flash back to stock. There are plenty of threads floating around that will explain it better than I can. All you need to do is download RSDlite (free) and the .sbf file, reboot phone and hold in some buttons (search for which ones) and your phone will boot to a black screen with white text saying "bootloader" version and "ok to connect" or something like that.

At that point, RSDlite will be able to recognize your phone and you can press the start button on RSDlite to start the flash.