1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Double playlists and doubletwist

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by NewArtDroid, Mar 3, 2013.

1. NewArtDroid

NewArtDroid New Member

I sync my iTunes music to my Droid Bionic using doubletwist. Primarly they are podcasts from a Smart Playlist I have created, and then I also have my music files that don't change much. Everytime I sync though, it doubles the playlist for the playlists that didn't change.

I got an app that deletes Playlists (German), and it is good about deleting playlists. But then when I sync with doubletwist, it does not recreate them. I feel I can't win either way for getting better control of my playlists.

Any suggestions? I listen to it all through My Music or Play Music; I like the interface of My Music better, except when it is in landscape mode, and then I like Google Play Music better.
Search tags for this page

delete playlist from doubletwist

delete smart playlist double twist
doubletwist delete playlist
how do i edit playlist on doubleteist
how do you delete songs from a doubletwist playlist
how to delete a playlist from doubletwist for mac

how to delete playlist on doubletwist mac

how to delete playlists on doubletwist on imac

new phone deletes my doubletwist playlist

share playlist doubletwist
share playlist from doubletwist