Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shacim2002

Reaction score
Hello, I am a long time palm treo 600 thru centro. There are 3 other IT techs with the new drio that work with me. We will be using the droid with the enterprise in mind.

OP
M

Matth3w

I just bought an unlocked Droid on eBay. I go through phones like I go through cars. Hope I like it more than I liked the G1, which I thought was a piece of crap. :)

Lyrix76

Reaction score
Hey guys, I"m a 33 yr. old licensed optician & lab manager for Lenscrafters, just bought my Motorola Droid a week ago. I'm hoping one of you can help me, I had App. Killer on the phone & figured out that it was causing the phone to mute me whenever I was on a call, I could hear the person, but they coud not hear me (this was about 5min. into a call). Once I uninstalled App. Killer the prob. was solved. I was all proud of myself that I had figured it out UNTIL...when in a call (again about 5min. in or so) I hear one short beep & then the phone ends the call. I took it into a Verizon center & the tech there said he'd call Motorola to see if they had any solutions to this. I have 2.0.1. on the phone & it doesn't appear that my sensors are being blocked in any way, seeing as how when I take my face away from the phone it lights up. Would anyone know why this is happening & how to rectify it as my gf & friends are gettin pissed off at me. Someone please help if you can I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Oh P.S. I have never installed any 3rd party apps. & if anyone has a question about eye glasses feel free to e-mail me at [email protected], I'd be more than happy to help. Happy Droiding!:)

BaumbachLM

Reaction score
I gotta DROID !!!!!! :icon_ banana:...what I am looking for are apps that allow me to open and edit my word, excel and access documents. I am currently looking in PhoneMyPC because it would be wonderful to have full access and capabilities to run programs through my phone that way.

Any advice would be most welcome.

And Thanks for having me here looking forward to reading the threads

willoweagle

Reaction score
New Droid user & loving it! Had a win based phone until a month ago. Still learning my way around the Droid & came here to get more info. :motdroidhoriz:

mario_jr

Reaction score
Milestone user from looking to learn more about my "baby" and its endless possibilities!..
Ah... And how to disable data connection that keeps me running out of money :icon_eek:

:icon_ devil:

dutchgirl

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I am dutchgirl. I live in BFE Arizona and work as a Animal Control Officer. I have had my Droid since November 6th! I love it!!!

roflcopters

Reaction score
Hey guys, been posting for a few days but just now getting around to the intro. I've had my Droid since December 21 and I love it. Coming from a Windows Mobile device, HTC Touch Pro to be specific, it's wonderful. Um...I'm 19, live in GA..student...blah. I like computer and tech related stuff and motorcycles. Looking forward to being a part of the forums.

squerldestroyer

Reaction score
Hello everyone... glad to see there is a forum like this so I can get the most out of my Droid. Since this is my first smartphone, I'm still pretty much a noob. So far, Android is impressing me to no end. I can't wait to see what they do with it in future releases.

ziggynagy

Reaction score
Been reading the forums on this site for about 4 months before signing up, awesome community and there is sooo much great info here I can't stop reading!! Lil about me: been on Verizon for 8 years and 4 of my last 5 phones have been moto's (V120c, V365, V60x). Last phone was a Samsung Glyde, hated it, my Droid has been a breathe of fresh air.

blackberrywho?

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm Saysha..a new Droid owner..I just got my phone yesterday and it's so addictive..I thought my BB couldn't get any better but the Droid...OMG..the possibilities on this phone are ENDLESS..

GdLkn84AS

Reaction score
IntroDROIDtion

Hey fellow droiders! GdLkn here, thought I would drop a line and say hello. First time Android user and loving every minute of it! Got my DROID 11/29/09.

I originally heard about this phone in very late 2007. When Moto CEO decided it was time for a change and started discusions with Google. They had several phone in mind then, that eventually came out in late 2008 and all through 2009. Needless to stay I try to stay up on technology as much as I can.

Well I'm happy to be here and I look forward to learning more and maybe even helping a few people in the process.

Props to the Mods and Admins, awesome forum thus far!!!!! :motdroidvert:

ErisChick

Reaction score
New here

Hey all, I am a new Droid Eris user and so far I really like my phone. I just need to get used to the small touch screen keys. I upgraded from a BB Curve, I really loved that thing, but I had to turn it off (trying to save my bill a little) and shortly after decided I would pay the extra 30 bucks and get my smartphone back, and then I started looking up the new Droids and liked the Eris look better than the Moto Droid. So here I am. I got it 1/9/10 and really enjoy it except the battery life sucks!

I am here to learn all about my new phone so that I wont be tempted to trade it back in for my BB again.

Status
Not open for further replies.