Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hello everyone.

I am an IT manager for a small company that has been a "Blackberry Only" house ever since they appeared on the scene. Unfortunately, Blackberry has been losing favor with our end users since the advent of the iPhone and all of the flavors of Android devices have appeared, and we have been replacing all of our Blackberries with Androids or iPhones as our contracts come up. Unfortunately, the one feature that made Blackberries so popular, push email, appears to be far less stable on iPhones and Android devices, and so it has been a learning curve to try to figure out what works best for our business environment.

Welcome Aboard! :)

OP
S

SFGate

Hello everyone.

I am an IT manager for a small company that has been a "Blackberry Only" house ever since they appeared on the scene. Unfortunately, Blackberry has been losing favor with our end users since the advent of the iPhone and all of the flavors of Android devices have appeared, and we have been replacing all of our Blackberries with Androids or iPhones as our contracts come up. Unfortunately, the one feature that made Blackberries so popular, push email, appears to be far less stable on iPhones and Android devices, and so it has been a learning curve to try to figure out what works best for our business environment.

Welcome to the site. It seems that one tradeoff for another never brings just what we're looking for. Think the manufacturers count on that to keep us looking and buying. DancingNexus

ChaserChick87

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Hello! My name is Maggie, i just got a Droid RAZR on the 13th of last month, was a huge upgrade from the LG Chocolate i had previously (I say "huge" because the Chocolate isnt a smartphone, where as the RAZR is). I am very happy with it so far. I guess i should tell you a bit about myself. Number 1 thing: The WEATHER. (Its why my screen name is "ChaserChick87") I also enjoy reading, computers, and chatting with friends (internet and IRL)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hello! My name is Maggie, i just got a Droid RAZR on the 13th of last month, was a huge upgrade from the LG Chocolate i had previously (I say "huge" because the Chocolate isnt a smartphone, where as the RAZR is). I am very happy with it so far. I guess i should tell you a bit about myself. Number 1 thing: The WEATHER. (Its why my screen name is "ChaserChick87") I also enjoy reading, computers, and chatting with friends (internet and IRL)

Welcome to Droid Forums Maggie!! You are not kidding about the big jump! I am glad you are enjoying your switch to Android :biggrin:

wsmitty

Reaction score
A Newbie as much of a Newbie can be

Hello all. I just got my Droid Razr Maxx last night. This is also my very first smart phone. I don't know much about android at all, but am a fast learner. The tips on this forum have been very helpful. I still have a lot to learn.

Any tips on the phone or the gingerbread OS, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to all our recently joined members!! :biggrin:

Samantha_Jones

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I am Samantha. Very pleased to be a member of this community. Nice to meet all of you.

Samantha_Jones

Reaction score
Nice to meet you

Hi, everyone. Nice to meet all of you. I am new here and I am a new droid. I am so pleased to join this community. Hope to know more about this forum. Thanks in advance.

Games24X7

Reaction score
Hi Every body, i just joined the forum, i am very excited for android and want to know more and more. I am a science student. Reading books and playing online games is my passion. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.