Does the DROID 3 Need a Case?

D1ck3y

Reaction score
Got a case called body glove for my D3 and it's paid for it's self already. I'm a construction worker so I'm up and down a ladder all day and well sometimes I drop stuff. My phone fell about 40ft off a roof onto a side walk and didn't hurt it one bit.
I looked into getting an otter box but after a little research I decided to stay away from it. The plastic to me was not strong enough and I couldn't find one with a belt clip holster. The body glove that I bought not only has a belt clip but it's made out of some really strong plastic. it has a full warranty on the case. Anyone that want a good strong SOLID case would love this case.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i really dont think cares about your occupation lol (comming from a painter)
to me a case is a personal choise..
its a thin piece of plastic true but every mil of thickness strengthens it
plus it helps keep the sides and back from being all scratches up if your worried about that kind os stuff

D1ck3y

Reaction score
Only intention was to point out a strong study case, not my occupation. Only put that part in the text so people in are types of profession would know what kind of case to look for.

Reaction score
Lol well I'm an aircraft mechanic and the qmadix case/holster kept my d3 looking new after 9 months and also fit in all the docks.