Qmadix Case

dmg

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Qmadix Snap on cover and holster fits with the extended battery?
I've contacted their customer service and haven't received a reply, so I was wondering if anyone on here had purchased this case.

Qmadix Case

Last edited:

tom head

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Qmadix Snap on cover and holster fits with the extended battery?
I've contacted their customer service and haven't received a reply, so I was wondering if anyone on here had purchased this case.

Qmadix Case
Just received my extended battery in the mail, with its new cover. Installed all and fit with my Qmadix snap ons. Fits into the holster, tight, but it fits. I imagine it will slide eaier with time. Not worried about it falling out though.

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
Thank you, i'm now going to purchase this case. I was debating between this case and the otterbox however the extended battery is a big deal for me. Thanks again for your opinion.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yes i use this case as well and I love it...its perfect for watching movies in bed with it setting on the table and for when its plugged in your comp to mess with it I give it a 9/10 myself

Sparkimus

Reaction score
I just ordered one. All the reviews for it were pretty good. I have the extended battery as well, but using the regular one isn't a big deal. I only use the extended one when I know I'll be away from a charger for a while.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk