1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Does googe read the issues posts?

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by John.Edwards, Jan 28, 2010.

1. John.Edwards

John.Edwards New Member

I mean this actual location:

Issues - android - Project Hosting on Google Code

It seems this is the only avenue for android support - I am wondering if anyone has any information about google actually fixing something listed on this forum.

Is there some other way to contact Google support?
  2. dpw2atox

dpw2atox New Member

ok scrap what i said before, it looks like it has been around a while, i dont know if Google really pays attention to this or not.

I do know one of the top requests is running apps off SD cards and Google stated recently they are looking to offer that in a future release of Android by encrypting part of the SD card and having the apps be stored there.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  3. onefix

onefix New Member

It looks like they actually look at it, but it doesn't seem like they update it.

What you have to do is look at Google as a company to see why they are doing this. It's the same reason why they have the "eternal beta". If they mark it as beta and it messes up, then they don't have to take responsibility. The same thing stands for bug fixes / enhancements. If they promise nothing then whatever they deliver is more than promised.
  4. butch350

butch350 New Member

Google probably pays someone to do that. They may have a whole
    dept. dedicated to nothing but tracking down issues??
  5. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

A lot of people have been wondering that. Not only for the Android but for their other services (Maps especially). Seems they use the support forums as a way to NOT have to actually support their products (as Nexus buyers found out:icon_ devil:). This was fine in the day when they were a simple search company ect. but now that they are stepping up and trying to be an actual service (and device) provider they need to realize the shortfall(s) and get a hold of it before to much damage is done.
Search tags for this page

googeread