Does anyone know how to make a shortcut for the notifications on the home screen?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Wait...what exactly do you mean? Like an icon or widget that you push to make the notification bar come down? You should be able to press menu, then notifications...

OP
M

Maverick782

Reaction score
An icon. I can click on menu then notifications...that's two clicks....i want 1
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

smokiedabong

Reaction score
SPB Mobile Shell has something like this , desktop icons with notifications bubbles for emails , missed calls , VM etc. It should be out soon .

BCrawford

Reaction score
You can access the notification bar from the home screen by swiping from the top of the screen down. An icon on the home screen seems kind of ridiculous.

blackngray70

Reaction score
Yeah how about just sliding your finger down the screen, that's pretty simple isn't it? Sorry I couldn't resist:)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Yeah how about just sliding your finger down the screen, that's pretty simple isn't it? Sorry I couldn't resist:)

You never used SPB isn't it ? I liked the notification bubbles on my home screen better than the notification bar . They are also easier to read and use .

blackngray70

Reaction score

You never used SPB isn't it ? I liked the notification bubbles on my home screen better than the notification bar . They are also easier to read and use .

Man do I feel like an ass LOL. I gotta stop using that Tapatalk I didn't realize I was in an Incredible thread sorry.

OP
M

Maverick782

Reaction score

I feel like a retard...I didn't know you could slide your finger down to see the notifications...Problem solved, THANKS!! :)

blackngray70

Reaction score
LOL so I did help. I had a few drinks in me and was being a smartass sorry. Glad you got it figured out though.