Does anyone else have issues with launcher? pro

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
So I decided to buy the premium version of launcher pro and it caused my phone to freeze. It wont boot up, It says

Bootloader 03.08

If I could find a stock Droid Pro I'd try to install that through the SD card but I'm not having much luck, it seems like I might have to see if I can go to best buy and exchange it. Anyone else have this problem?

bwhite757

Reaction score
That wasn't caused by LauncherPro. LP is just a home screen replacement, and it's not accessed until your phone boots and then is unlocked. If you're not getting to the lockscreen, then you have a different problem. If you can, try to get into the system recovery and do a system restore. I'm sorry, I just did a quick google check and turned up nothing with the boot sequence to get into the factory restore.

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
That wasn't caused by LauncherPro. LP is just a home screen replacement, and it's not accessed until your phone boots and then is unlocked. If you're not getting to the lockscreen, then you have a different problem. If you can, try to get into the system recovery and do a system restore. I'm sorry, I just did a quick google check and turned up nothing with the boot sequence to get into the factory restore.

thats really weird since this happened after I upgraded Launcher pro and told me in order for it to kick it I would have to restart. I've already tried doing a hard reset with no luck. I'll see if I can just exchange it for a new one..

bwhite757

Reaction score
Yeah but it shouldn't have restarted your phone, basically it should of just went blank with your wallpaper staying put, then it just loads back up.

Anyway, I've been using LP since I got my Pro with no problems..

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Yeah but it shouldn't have restarted your phone, basically it should of just went blank with your wallpaper staying put, then it just loads back up.

Anyway, I've been using LP since I got my Pro with no problems..

No I mean there was a pop up window saying that it needed to be restarted,I then restarted the phone and when it started back up it would get stuck at the motorola logo.

Well regardless whatever the problem may be, I cant get my phone to work.