1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Do we need a new forum?

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by lmapp, Aug 23, 2010.

1. lmapp

lmapp New Member

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Why does that really matter? We have Droid1, 2, X, all kinds here...
  3. lmapp

lmapp New Member

Understood, but this is a CDMA Milestone. Milestones discussed on this forum are presumed to be GSM. This phone is really just a Droid, but it's not a Verizon phone, so wouldn't the roms be different (among other things)?

I currently have a Verizon Droid that is rooted. I would love to change to Cellular South for coverage reasons. I'm wondering if any of the original Droid stuff (rooting, roms, whatever) apply to this phone. I kind of doubt it, therefore the question....

Edit: My bad...thread found here:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/69780-cellular-south-milestone-droid.html
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010