DNA or Galaxy 3

OP
libirm

libirm

Reaction score
UPDATEDancingNexus

Bought DNA @ Best Buy,,,matched price online, much better insurance and buy back plan....now time to get into it....

OP
libirm

libirm

Reaction score
IS there a way to make the voice mail a one touch button- in other words have my pass word loaded so it enters it for me?

jamjr74

Reaction score
IS there a way to make the voice mail a one touch button- in other words have my pass word loaded so it enters it for me?

Yes there is. Bring up Ur phone dial pad and press settings. Scroll to where it says voicemail and select voicemail settings. U should see *86. After *86 add a , then Ur 4 digit password and then a # sign. Once this is entered when u hold the 1 button down for voicemail ur password will be entered automatically for u. Hope this helps!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

steeletown

Reaction score
UPDATEDancingNexus

Bought DNA @ Best Buy,,,matched price online, much better insurance and buy back plan....now time to get into it....

Check out your insurance plan with Best Buy, I believe it doesn't cover some things like water damage.

OP
libirm

libirm

Reaction score
Check out your insurance plan with Best Buy, I believe it doesn't cover some things like water damage.
Covers water and everything else but lost or stolen.

However the phone can be tracked so not a big deal to me...

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Covers water and everything else but lost or stolen.

However the phone can be tracked so not a big deal to me...

Best buy are in such bad shape right now, that they will do anything to make a sale. When a brick and mortar store starts matching online merchand pricing you know things are bad. They are doing anything and everything to survive.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

OP
libirm

libirm

Reaction score
Well I tell you the truth- The salesman said they don't do that any more- however I said that's to bad, I ready to buy now....the manger said to go ahead with the sale....I wasn't going to argue ..I might have got in under the wire...

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I tell you the truth- The salesman said they don't do that any more- however I said that's to bad, I ready to buy now....the manger said to go ahead with the sale....I wasn't going to argue ..I might have got in under the wire...

The salesman lied to you, they do price match with like 17 online retailers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

OP
libirm

libirm

Reaction score
That might be BUT...I still got my phone for a great price:biggrin:

OP
libirm

libirm

Reaction score
Yes there is. Bring up Ur phone dial pad and press settings. Scroll to where it says voicemail and select voicemail settings. U should see *86. After *86 add a , then Ur 4 digit password and then a # sign. Once this is entered when u hold the 1 button down for voicemail ur password will be entered automatically for u. Hope this helps!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Hey Jam - Thanks allot!!!