Diztronic TPU Case rocks

PSR12

Reaction score
Interesting. Mine mounts just fine with the spacer removed.
You are using a TPU case as pictured here ?

Not an Otter Box or something thicker right ?

Yup, same as above pictures. The HD Dock connector is not long enough connect my phone.

dmisc

Reaction score
This case should fit in the car dock too correct? Since the Verizon silicon cases fit,I would assume these would fit as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
cfaber

cfaber

Reaction score
These are actually a bit thinner than the silicon cases.

ddfuji

Reaction score
So after a lot of poking around I finally decided that the case I wanted to try out was the Diztronic TPU case (tpu-case.com) for the Razr. My buddy has one for his X and loves it. After receiving this case I'm amazed that verizon doesn't offer these as they protect the phone reasonably well and for 9 bucks plus shipping who can go wrong.

Here are some pictures I took of the phone to display it from a few different angles

View attachment 44223 View attachment 44224 View attachment 44225 View attachment 44226

So sad :( the pics won't load on my phone. Ill have to check on my CPU.

Sent from Rooted Droid RAZR using DroidForums

ddfuji

Reaction score
What is the material used on the case?

Sent from Rooted Droid RAZR using DroidForums

BullyDawg

Reaction score
Best TPU Case for RAZR

Best TPU Case for RAZR is the Nillkin. You can find on eBay (like THIS). (Make sure to search for "Nillkin TPU Razr" because Nillkin makes hard cases as well.)

Case comes in solid matte black and transparent blue, clear, or gray. Grips on side. Precision cutouts for everything. High-quality without the seams or "nubs" present on other TPU cases. Adds almost nothing to profile or weight of phone, but protects phone.

Takes about 2 weeks to receive, but worth it! I got the transparent gray, which allows the good-looking Kevlar back to show through. :D

Attachments

• Nillkin1.jpg
    Nillkin1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 491
  • Nillkin2.jpg
    Nillkin2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 479
  • Nillkin3.jpg
    Nillkin3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 452
  • Nillkin4.jpg
    Nillkin4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 396

dmisc

Reaction score
FYI, just noticed this is available on eBay from TPU-Cases, along with free shipping: Diztronic / TPU-Cases Motorola Droid Razr Matte Back Black Gel Skin Cover XT912 | eBay

Any problem accessing the power or volume buttons with this case on?

I just received this one. It feels great in my hand. Definitely not as bulky as the Defender Otterbox (which I returned), but it doesn't feel as protected. I knew I had to compromise some protection when getting this case. However, I like how it keeps the Razr shape and it gives better grip to the phone.

What was disappointing, was that it fits really loose in the car dock that I just purchased. I guess I shouldn't have expected for it to fit snug like the verizon silicon cases.
This should be an easy fix for it to fit snug though. So far I am using double sided tape (padded type) as a padding to hold the phone snug in the dock. So far it's working okay until I figure out a more permanent solution.