Distance charging

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, nope, nope. The lawyers are going to have a field day with this. Energous will be linked to brain cancer faster than a speeding bullet.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, nope, nope. The lawyers are going to have a field day with this. Energous will be linked to brain cancer faster than a speeding bullet.

The technology sounds cool, but this was my first thought as well.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
All you need is one paid "expert" and you have a lawsuit. Math doesn't lie. But a room full of lawyers can bend, stretch, skew anything. Even math. We can't erect cell towers any more because of radio frequency radiation worries. It's always NIMBY.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
All you need is one paid "expert" and you have a lawsuit. Math doesn't lie. But a room full of lawyers can bend, stretch, skew anything. Even math. We can't erect cell towers any more because of radio frequency radiation worries. It's always NIMBY.

when I took stats years ago, one of the first thing the instructor told us is statistics can be made to say anything we want. I think this applies to just about any theory including wifi health issues. I don't have the answer but since wifi is so new, it will be years before we know the truth. Look how long it took to find out stuff like lead, asbestos, and other things that was widely used and considered safe before finding out they caused major health issues.