disappearing icons on home screen?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
has anyone had their icons on their homescreens disappear? I just had mine disappear when I brought my droid out of sleep mode. A simple reboot fixes the problem. Just curious if anyone else has had this happen?

Think of your home screen as an APP called "HOME". Something is either conflicting with the HOME APP, or shutting it down. Sometimes it will reload itself, sometimes it will not. ---- The result is blank home screens.

Yep, that's the way it is

droider4life

Reaction score
I'm just curious is anyone that's having problems with apps dissapearing, using a task killer???

jzgilbert

Reaction score
I've had this issues a couple of times now... My phone is completely stock, non rooted, not running any home replacements or anything. Ill be using my phone perfectly fine, then out of nowhere everything disappearered (widgets and apps). I still get notifications and can use all my apps perfectly fine, get on the internet with no worries, calls are fine, just none of my screens have anything on them. I don't really know whats going on... I'm about to root my phone but should i take my phone to a verizon store and see what they say first or what?