Disabling Virtual Keyboard in 2.0.1?

Flowah

Reaction score
It never seems to stay disabled? I never use the virtual keyboard. Am I missing something?

JayMonster

Reaction score
So, you are turning off the virtual keyboard in setting, and it is getting reset to being active? What apps do you have installed? Or what are you doing when it "reactivates"?

OP
F

Flowah

Reaction score
Yeah I turn it off in settings, and then as soon as I go back into the browser or anything that requires a virtual keyboard, it will reactivate.

This happened as soon as I installed 2.0.1 manually. I did also root and such. I don't think the apps are the problem because I had the apps before I upgraded to 2.0.1 and I didn't have this issue.

JayMonster

Reaction score
Yeah I turn it off in settings, and then as soon as I go back into the browser or anything that requires a virtual keyboard, it will reactivate.

This happened as soon as I installed 2.0.1 manually. I did also root and such. I don't think the apps are the problem because I had the apps before I upgraded to 2.0.1 and I didn't have this issue.

Well, I am on 2.01 and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on point of view), I cannot duplicate it.