Disable Lockscreen?

Frink

Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the lock screen showing up every time I take it out of standby?

I see no use of having to unlock the phone again after I push the power button and send it to standby if it is in my mobile dock or just sitting on a desk. I like to just turn the screen off and on instead of having to unlock it.

So is there anything I can do setting's wise or is there an app out there which does this?

Thanks for any answers.

OP
F

Frink

Reaction score
Cool just downloaded it. Although I wish that it was a default setting instead of having to download apps for stuff like this.

Rocky

Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone please tell me how to download the "MyLock" app? I've searched the market and no signs of it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rocky

Rocky

Reaction score
I see links to download it but, how do I put it inside my phone?

Rocky

Reaction score
I mean, Do I choose the "Open with [Browse]" or the "Save File" option. Either way it looks like my pc does'nt recongnize mi Droid. I don't know how to get'em to meet.

Can anyone offer some advice, please?

sho_greg

Reaction score
Use your phone- not your pc...

Go to market on your droid... and find the program.. then download to your phone.. no PC required.

Rocky

Reaction score
Use your phone- not your pc...

Go to market on your droid... and find the program.. then download to your phone.. no PC required.
But I can't find it on the Market. Where did you get it? I assume you have it.

Rocky

Reaction score
I read on the website it's not on the Market yet, btw.

Rocky

Reaction score
This is what I mean:

I mean, Do I choose the "Open with [Browse]" or the "Save File" option. Either way it looks like my pc does'nt recongnize mi Droid. I don't know how to get'em to meet.

cb3FSU

Reaction score

I just got the mylock lite widget and it works great.

Come to this thread in your phone browser and click the link in Martin030908's post.

Then go to the link on that thread that allows you to view the two options.

Click the link for the mylock lite widget and it will download to your phone, then install it as you would any other widget.