1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

dilemma with choosing Droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by TomRep, Dec 1, 2010.

1. TomRep

TomRep New Member

Hello all! I am new here to the site and have never had a Droid yet. The first and only smartphone I've ever had (and still have) is the BlackBerry Storm 1. I want to move into a Droid, but can't decide which one. I really would like to get the Droid X but I think it will be a bit too big. You see, I am an auto mechanic. From day one, my Storm has been in my pocket. I can't use a holster due to it getting cought on seatbelts and whatnot and breaking. I saw the "X" a couple weeks ago in person and I have a feeling it will not work well in my pocket. The reason I am into the "X" is for the large touchscreen keyboard. I like the touch keyboard on my storm (when it works) but the keys are too close together for my thumbs. I do a lot of texting and e-mailing on my phone. I would go on the internet a lot as well, but the BlackBerry is so slow at loading pages, I don't even bother. So, can anyone point me in any direction? Any fellow mechanics or "pocket holders" that have any insight? Thanks a lot ahead of time!
    Tom