Different User Profiles on Same Phone

cpz

Reaction score
Hi,

I used Switchme to change profiles on my phone (self and kids). However after 4.3 Jelly bean update, app does not work. Was wondering if there is a fix or anyone has an alternative.

Thanks!

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
Hi, cpz. I don't have a device with 4.3 in front of me at the moment, so someone else may be able to tell you more specifically, but have you checked under settings/device and see if there is a 'users' tab. If so, you should be able to set up user profiles.

OP
C

cpz

Reaction score
I did and each time the I get a pop up that says "Unforntuately, Settings has stopped".

OP
C

cpz

Reaction score
I added my name to the main profile, now I do not get the settings has stopped prompt, however nothing occurs now after I go to set up another profile

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
I did and each time the I get a pop up that says "Unforntuately, Settings has stopped".
Try going to settings and swipe over to the 'all' tab. scroll down to the settings app and clear it's cache. Reboot and try again.

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
Sorry, I was composing while you were posting your last reply, and I did not see it.
Are you saying that when you tap 'add user' that you don't get a pop-up to add a user or restrict a profile?

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
should look like this:
9yjazyty.jpg

SwiftKeyed via Tapatalk