Dialer and for my Droid Pro

Blaqueasian

Reaction score
Can anyone out there recommend a dialer for download to my Droid Pro...PLEASE. :icon_ banana:

google123

Reaction score
Dialer One.....wait, what features in particular are you looking for?

jhalsey205

Reaction score
agree with DialerOne. It get's installed on all my android devices.

OP
B

Blaqueasian

Reaction score
I installed the DialerOne app and it seems to fit the bill, for now.

LeoBloom

Reaction score
Yes, DialerOne is great on the DroidPro, but there are a few things to tweak so that it fits the DroidPro's smaller screen.

Personally, I use it with LauncherPro leaving an icon the dock. Pressing it gives me the Call Log, whereas using the "swype" option for LauncherPro gives me the contact list, all in DialerOne

I checked "Exact Call Log" which is a lifesaver since the default dialer does this b******* "1 hour ago" or "5 days ago" nonsense.

Get rid of Contact Photos, the DroidPro's screen is too small and it cuts off other text. "Hide the dial button" for the same reason.

BONUS: If you use Google Voice to make phone calls, the default dialer shows their routed number in your call log, which is extremely frustrating when you want to retrieve a phone number you called that was not in your phone book. DialerOne shows the correct number!

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Tried this DialerOne, but then it disables the number row on the keyboard during a call. It will only accept letter inputs there, hitting alt doesn't work. In addition, when on a call, the dialer keys work, but they don't actually submit any tones. Had to delete this.

LeoBloom

Reaction score
I was under the impression that dialerOne is not the software being used during the actual call.

kjjb0204

Reaction score
It was the active dialer when i made some calls. Didnt go back to default dialer.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

semya

Reaction score
Personally, I'd like a dialer which would let blind actions like "drag down = accept call", "swipe Z = drop thumb", etc. it seems quite useful when having no hardware keys for these actions in droid pro. still I found no dialers that support this. seems like htc sense ui can do this. am I wrong?