1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Detailed battery info app?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by impact, May 1, 2012.

1. impact

impact New Member

I think I remember someone on here mentiitoning an app that tells you exactly what apps are using the most battery power and CPU. I haven't really gotten the amazing battery life everyone is talking about. I've read a lot of threads on this site on but I can't find the app
    I dont have much time left to exchange for a different one if my battery really is defective
    Also.. I was sitting in class today and I was trying to use the internet and one minute I would have full service and the next I wouldn't have any. I was stationary.. what's up with that? It was also getting hot too. I paid quite a bit for this phone and im worried there's something wrong with it or maybe its just me complaining too much lol

It says 1 day 23 mins on battery and that is because it didn't charge for some reason last night so I woke up with it at 40%. I got to school and charged it to 80% (around 9am) and now at 8pm its at 20%. Just dropped another 10%. Wth
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. impact

impact New Member

Now the browser just closed on its own when I went to refresh and my battery dropped from 50% to 30% within about an hour of browsing this site.

And when I first got the phone, I kept it off charged it to 100%, let it discharge to 15% and then charged it to 100% so I know it must be calibrated
  3. impact

impact New Member

Also total display time seems to be 6 hours.
  4. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

In settings, battery information, battery use. That will bring up a list of all of your top juice users. You can tap on each if then to get the specific info on that apps usage and stay awake time.

Also, before you blame apps, what's your screen brightness, screen time out, are you using smart actions???

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Also I hear watchdog is a good battery monitoring app. Now to help with your battery issues... here's one of the latest threads... hope this helps??

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-maxx/207187-battery.html
  5. MysticalDreams

MysticalDreams Member

IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
    what did you mean by "[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I dont have much time left to exchange for a different one if my battery really is defective" why wouldn't you have time? [/FONT]
  6. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine New Member

SystemPanel is by far the best I've tried, very detailed and excellent with figuring out pro lem apps. Paid version of course...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  7. impact

impact New Member

My brightness is set at automatic and timeout is set at 1 minute
    And verizon gives 14 days to return i think and ive had it for a week. I read that thread but didnt see too much new info.

I am only using the sleep smart action so everything goes off at 10pm
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  8. jeff70

jeff70 New Member

there have been numerous posts about battery life on this forum so if you look through those threads you should find some answers to the questions you have and also posts by a forum moderator FoxKat also are a great resource for any battery related questions
  9. impact

impact New Member

Thanks but like i posted in the opening post, i have read through a lot of battery threads. The only answer i seem to get is to make sure you charge to 100% then to dishcharge to 15 theb to charge to 100 again. Which ive done.
  10. clintro

clintro New Member

can you post a screen shot of your battery usage page after a full nights charge and running the phone for a day?

>Menu >Battery Information >Battery Use
  11. clintro

clintro New Member

12. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

BetterBatteryStats is easily the most full featured battery info app out there. I've not seen anything else that comes close to giving you the information it does. You can check out the praise for it over in the XDA thread the developer started. You can also get the app there, but if you like it, I'd recommend supporting the developer by purchasing it (which also makes getting the latest updates a little easier).
  13. jeff70

jeff70 New Member

I know that there are a lot of threads to sift through but I think you can find more info than just charge too 100% and then discharge to 15%

what apps people use, smart action suggestions, other battery tips and info can be found

I am just trying to save you time, instead of having to wait for answers I can guarantee that somewhere on this forum you can find the answers to your questions if you take the time to search and read because questions about battery life have been asked and the same tips and answers have been posted over and over

maybe a sticky battery answers/tips thread right on the front page made by FoxKat or some other mods could be be done :)
  14. impact

impact New Member

Sure... i charged it all night last night so ill post it when my battery hits 15%.
  15. impact

impact New Member

So i think it may have been words with friends. My battery is a little better but still not fantastic. I installed a battery monitoring app and it seems there is a process called suspend. What is it?

Can anybody post their battery info? Like time awake and time spent browsing so i can compare? Would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
  16. qoncept

qoncept New Member

I'm no expert on the battery calibration, but it seems to me like there has to be a top and a bottom. ie, you have to let it run till its dead once. 15% doesn't mean anything with no bottom limit defined.
  17. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine New Member

"Words with friends", "draw something", and apps like that are battery killers!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  18. impact

impact New Member

Ive read not to completely drain the battrry. And the 15% notification is sufficient.
  19. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Premium Member

Not sure I would say that is true, I have four Draw Something games going on and it never appears even near the middle of my battery usage.

Bad A$$ Battery Monitor in the Play Store is a pretty good one to use if you want detailed info on what is using up your battery.
  20. impact

impact New Member

Search tags for this page
android app detailed battery info
android battary info app

android battery info app

android battery information app
android batteryinfo
app battery infomation
battery info android
battri info apps

best battery app for razr maxx