Detailed battery info app?

impact

Reaction score
I think I remember someone on here mentiitoning an app that tells you exactly what apps are using the most battery power and CPU. I haven't really gotten the amazing battery life everyone is talking about. I've read a lot of threads on this site on but I can't find the app
I dont have much time left to exchange for a different one if my battery really is defective
Also.. I was sitting in class today and I was trying to use the internet and one minute I would have full service and the next I wouldn't have any. I was stationary.. what's up with that? It was also getting hot too. I paid quite a bit for this phone and im worried there's something wrong with it or maybe its just me complaining too much lol

It says 1 day 23 mins on battery and that is because it didn't charge for some reason last night so I woke up with it at 40%. I got to school and charged it to 80% (around 9am) and now at 8pm its at 20%. Just dropped another 10%. Wth

Last edited:
OP
I

impact

Reaction score
Now the browser just closed on its own when I went to refresh and my battery dropped from 50% to 30% within about an hour of browsing this site.

And when I first got the phone, I kept it off charged it to 100%, let it discharge to 15% and then charged it to 100% so I know it must be calibrated

Last edited:
OP
I

impact

Reaction score
Also total display time seems to be 6 hours.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
In settings, battery information, battery use. That will bring up a list of all of your top juice users. You can tap on each if then to get the specific info on that apps usage and stay awake time.

Also, before you blame apps, what's your screen brightness, screen time out, are you using smart actions???

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Also I hear watchdog is a good battery monitoring app. Now to help with your battery issues... here's one of the latest threads... hope this helps??

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-maxx/207187-battery.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
SystemPanel is by far the best I've tried, very detailed and excellent with figuring out pro lem apps. Paid version of course...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
I

impact

Reaction score
My brightness is set at automatic and timeout is set at 1 minute
And verizon gives 14 days to return i think and ive had it for a week. I read that thread but didnt see too much new info.

I am only using the sleep smart action so everything goes off at 10pm

Last edited:

jeff70

Reaction score
My brightness is set at automatic and timeout is set at 1 minute
And verizon gives 14 days to return i think and ive had it for a week. I read that thread but didnt see too much new info.

I am only using the sleep smart action so everything goes off at 10pm

there have been numerous posts about battery life on this forum so if you look through those threads you should find some answers to the questions you have and also posts by a forum moderator FoxKat also are a great resource for any battery related questions

Last edited:
OP
I

impact

Reaction score
Thanks but like i posted in the opening post, i have read through a lot of battery threads. The only answer i seem to get is to make sure you charge to 100% then to dishcharge to 15 theb to charge to 100 again. Which ive done.

clintro

Reaction score
can you post a screen shot of your battery usage page after a full nights charge and running the phone for a day?

>Menu >Battery Information >Battery Use

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
BetterBatteryStats is easily the most full featured battery info app out there. I've not seen anything else that comes close to giving you the information it does. You can check out the praise for it over in the XDA thread the developer started. You can also get the app there, but if you like it, I'd recommend supporting the developer by purchasing it (which also makes getting the latest updates a little easier).

jeff70

Reaction score
Thanks but like i posted in the opening post, i have read through a lot of battery threads. The only answer i seem to get is to make sure you charge to 100% then to dishcharge to 15 theb to charge to 100 again. Which ive done.

I know that there are a lot of threads to sift through but I think you can find more info than just charge too 100% and then discharge to 15%

what apps people use, smart action suggestions, other battery tips and info can be found

I am just trying to save you time, instead of having to wait for answers I can guarantee that somewhere on this forum you can find the answers to your questions if you take the time to search and read because questions about battery life have been asked and the same tips and answers have been posted over and over

maybe a sticky battery answers/tips thread right on the front page made by FoxKat or some other mods could be be done :)

OP
I

impact

Reaction score
Sure... i charged it all night last night so ill post it when my battery hits 15%.

OP
I

impact

Reaction score
So i think it may have been words with friends. My battery is a little better but still not fantastic. I installed a battery monitoring app and it seems there is a process called suspend. What is it?

Can anybody post their battery info? Like time awake and time spent browsing so i can compare? Would be greatly appreciated, Thanks