Deployed with Service suspended.

Del Vecchio

Reaction score
I have a question. Is there any way to down load apps and games with no service? Im currently deployed and wanted to get some new apps to play with.

Ag3nt X

Reaction score
I have a question. Is there any way to down load apps and games with no service? Im currently deployed and wanted to get some new apps to play with.

Are you serious? Let me ask you this can you float with out water?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have a wifi connection some where you could. I doubt you do if your deployed. Also if by deployed you mean serving in the military then

Thank You :icon_ banana:

For your service, and the second poster should have some respect.

ibebyi

Reaction score
If you have a wifi connection some where you could. I doubt you do if your deployed. Also if by deployed you mean serving in the military then

Thank You :icon_ banana:

For your service, and the second poster should have some respect.

sorry second poster, but I'd have to agree with the quoted

to OP: I've never served so I wouldn't know, but as long as you have connection to the internet, either by a PC or wifi through your phone, you can have any app that has been made (besides those that require a constant 3g connection-such as pandora radio)

Hope this helps:)

PS: Also, if you download an .apk file from the internet, make sure to check "Unknown Sources" in the Applications section of the settings application so that you can install it ;)