New guy, unique situation

wlscott

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new here. Just recieved my Droid and I'm pretty excited about it. I have a somewhat unique situation in that I am currently deployed overseas, and do not have any service in the country I am in (don't even ask).

I have some questions that I have searched for on this forum but haven't found the answer too. I will try to ask those questions in the proper areas though...

Good to be here, and I hope to learn a lot about my phone!

Aareen

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Aareen.
Welcome to new comers.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new here. Just recieved my Droid and I'm pretty excited about it. I have a somewhat unique situation in that I am currently deployed overseas, and do not have any service in the country I am in (don't even ask).

I have some questions that I have searched for on this forum but haven't found the answer too. I will try to ask those questions in the proper areas though...

First, welcome to DF, I'm sure you'll get your answers you're looking for. Second, thank you for your service to our country!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We always encourage to search first but if you can't find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to ask. :welcome: to the Droid Forum.

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Welcome, and THANK YOU FOR SERVING..GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!:beer2:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, wlscott! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy! And like everyone has said, don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!

Thank you for your service to our country. God bless you.

:welcome: