Decisions, how I hate thee...

PikaCane

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm PikaCane, and I'm fond of old computers and new phones. My boyfriend doesn't get either one of my hobbies!

I've got the "1 year itch" on my phone, which isn't surprising since it's the fourth enV Touch I've had in that year, and the least buggy. Least buggy does not mean unbuggy. It just means that it's usable if I'm gentle with it, as opposed to the one that wouldn't stay on, or the one that randomly reordered my texts and forgot that I had a contacts list... However, I have to be sparing with the browser, and I'm tired of paying for a data plan when I barely use it. I'm in my early-upgrade period now although my ne2 isn't till Feblueberry.

My dilemma: I've had a really, really bad time with an all-touchscreen phone in the past, maybe because I lose circulation in my fingers when I get cold (and I get cold a lot). I'm not absolutely insistent on The Next Big Thing all the time, but I'd also rather not get a phone that's at the end of its lifecycle-did that, regretted it. So my temptation is to hold out for the rumored Pro and deal with craphone for just a little longer... but I'm so ready for a new phone...

OP
PikaCane

PikaCane

Reaction score
Well, I went to the store and played with an X for, oh, two hours. And either that one was waaaay overly sensitive, or I have serious issues. I checked; it registered my finger 2 mm away from the screen. My fingers shake a little sometimes from the circulation thing; not good with a screen that touchy! :-(