dcmodder saying hello to everyone of droidforums.net!

dcmodder

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum and introduce myself. I'm a recent upgrade with \/3r1z0n from a samsung sch-a930 and i must say the droid is the PERFECT phone for a tech-o-file like me. :) since registering on this forum and looking around a bit I have to say that it seems like a very tight community that I am definitely proud to be a part of. as far as my username it has a bit of a story behind it. yes I am the infamous and orignal dcmodder (DreamCast modder) back in the day. The name stuck and here I am. and to take a line from the old dreamcast commercials, "It's thinking" :motdroidvert:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you. This is a fantastic site for sharing and learning.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum and introduce myself. I'm a recent upgrade with \/3r1z0n from a samsung sch-a930 and i must say the droid is the PERFECT phone for a tech-o-file like me. :) since registering on this forum and looking around a bit I have to say that it seems like a very tight community that I am definitely proud to be a part of. as far as my username it has a bit of a story behind it. yes I am the infamous and orignal dcmodder (DreamCast modder) back in the day. The name stuck and here I am. and to take a line from the old dreamcast commercials, "It's thinking" :motdroidvert:

Welcome, dcmodder! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: