1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

dcmodder saying hello to everyone of droidforums.net!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by dcmodder, Apr 15, 2010.

1. dcmodder

dcmodder New Member

I just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum and introduce myself. I'm a recent upgrade with \/3r1z0n from a samsung sch-a930 and i must say the droid is the PERFECT phone for a tech-o-file like me. :) since registering on this forum and looking around a bit I have to say that it seems like a very tight community that I am definitely proud to be a part of. as far as my username it has a bit of a story behind it. yes I am the infamous and orignal dcmodder (DreamCast modder) back in the day. The name stuck and here I am. and to take a line from the old dreamcast commercials, "It's thinking" :motdroidvert:
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to have you. This is a fantastic site for sharing and learning.

Mike
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, dcmodder! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: