Day 5 with my Bionic

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by mdanehart, Oct 1, 2011.

1. mdanehart

mdanehart New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It is the 14th day with my Bionic, I must say I have no real complaints. All this gizmos will have some issues, not found a perfect smartphone as this is my 5th one.

My 14th day has now expired and the phone rest on my hip. :icon_ banana:

2. Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Wow..i have had 0 problems with my Bionic and it gets tremendous battery life. I took it off the charger at 0500 this morning. That is 5:00 AM for those non military people. Anyway and i have used it all day work which is 12 hours. I have been texting, goggling listening to MP3's, downloading and using apps, web surfing, using widgets (i keep my widgets on refresh every 10 minutes or less), Facebooking, keep my weather updated, and other things. I am sitting at exactly 50% battery life right now. To be honest that is better battery life than my iPhone 4.

3. Goddesslisa

Goddesslisa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I LOVE the That is 5:00 AM for those non military people. My hubby always does that to me!!! To cute!!! LOL

4. Ag3nt X

Ag3nt X Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I go 2 full days on my Droid X all the time. Very rarely I will charge it in the evening on the same day. I usually have 70% after a full day then 15-20 after 2 days on my custom plan..