data usage

iPirate

Reaction score
Is there a way to check without logging in to Verizon website?

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score
My Usage: 788,057.17 KB

How much have you used so far?
Holly HE!!, what do you do with your phone?? My cycle started on the 7th and I'm at 59,966.81 KB

And people are worried about going over 5G... wtf???
I downloaded/uninstalled/reinstalled apps so much I'm not even surprised. Uploaded vids to YouTube, etc.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I downloaded/uninstalled/reinstalled apps so much I'm not even surprised. Uploaded vids to YouTube, etc.

Ah, must be the YouTube.
On that (I know it's slightly off topic) but have you had any problems with playing the videos you u/l... I've uploaded several and some of them won't play (on the Droid) and others will. They are all the same format (data rate ect.)... I can't get some of my 'favorite' tagged vids either, seems to be random with what vids play. Your experience?

c0Ld

Reaction score
Domestic Data Used
222,929.8 Kilobytes Used
Estimate as of 01/15/10 6:05 PM

Yep, 36 hours. I'm not quite sure what I had last month, probably around 4gb or so.

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score

Ah, must be the YouTube.
On that (I know it's slightly off topic) but have you had any problems with playing the videos you u/l... I've uploaded several and some of them won't play (on the Droid) and others will. They are all the same format (data rate ect.)... I can't get some of my 'favorite' tagged vids either, seems to be random with what vids play. Your experience?
Actually it wasn't YouTube, it was Qik. My fault.

General_Lee86

Reaction score
I have used 484,418.84KB which is approx. 474MB and that is with a lot of app downloading music downloading and listening to raphsody and slacker, also watching a lot of videos too. I have had mine for about 2 weeks now.

KarenElissa

Reaction score
I'm at about 3.5 GB with 2 days left in the cycle. I think I was even higher last month, but that was when my Droid was new so there was LOTS of playing with various apps and themes and all of that. Now I've settled into a normal use pattern, so this is probably be about average.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
Just checked to see my data usage for this month...

240.563mb or 246,337 kb and my cycle ends on 2/9/10

This is with no tethering or anything. Just daily internet, market, ect.