1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Data Usage Question?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by JimmithyWeav, Feb 7, 2013.

1. JimmithyWeav

JimmithyWeav New Member

i just got a Droid RAZR. i was kicked off of my unlimited data to 2GB so now i am stingy with my usage. i went to the settings in my phone and clicked Data Usage. it says i have used 20MB so day (its only been 2 days since iv had the phone). so i went and check on my Data Usage through Verizon. it says iv used 11MB. does the Data usage in the settings take the usage from wifi as well as my 4G usage? (i am always connected to wifi whenever available). this is worrying me that i am going to go over.
  2. dfcfu342

dfcfu342 New Member

The Verizon data counter always shows less than the phone for me. Just follow what Verizon says you are using and you'll be fine.