1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Data transfer issues

Discussion in 'Droid Stock Help' started by coltlacey, Feb 19, 2011.

1. coltlacey

coltlacey New Member

So I recently got the milestone, good phone but I'm starting to wish I had got the htc desire simply because it gives you the option to use the phone as a disk drive and play music via usb connection. When I plug my phone into a car stereo or xbox360 it just asks if I would like to mount to transfer files. I am attempting to transfer music from my phone to 360 and I would like to be able to use usb connection to play music though stereos. I could really use some help, I've searched around but haven't found answers so I turned to this forum hoping for relief. First time posting, any help would be great. I'm not too familiar with all the functions of this phone.

Sent from my A854 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
can you move music from droid to xbox
droid usb file transfer to xbox
how to copy files from android to xbox using usb

how to transfer files from android phone to xbox 360