data plans

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Lol limited means you get a set amount of data usage before you have to start paying extra.. usually per megabyte... unlimited means you pay a set amount for as much data usage as you want

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
N

nicdanger

Reaction score
to be more specific, what does limited data actually limit you to? stuff like how much web you can browse or how much you can download?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
to be more specific, what does limited data actually limit you to? stuff like how much web you can browse or how much you can download?
What you have is unlimited data on your D2, so where are you seeing the limited data anyway?

TiberiusX

Reaction score

Data is data....if you have unlimited you can browse, stream or download as much as you want.

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Well a song is like 3-10 megabytes usually... a 45 minute video streamed is like 400 megabytes depending on the quality of course... i would strongly reccomend unlimited as it is really easy to go over and it can really add up... trust me lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Taegost

Reaction score
To answer his question, the "limited" data plan includes 150Mb of data, after that you pay a per megabyte charge.
The "unlimited" data plan is effectively unlimited, but VZW reserves the right to beat you with an ugly stick if you go over 5Gb in a month, which I haven't heard of them doing.