Data on/off

ricks

Reaction score
Anyone use an app called "DataSwitch". Its supposed to be able to turn off 3G and save battery. Im checking it out now.

qman66

Reaction score
u can get the leak already if u want. i just checked the app it says its not compatible on gb

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
I now get over 2 days on my battery by using this app. I Have been using this app for over a week now and I love not having to charge my battery everyday.

billy4

Reaction score
Exactly what does this app do and how well does it help? I have been trying to figure out a way to have my battery last me longer than 4 hours for the last few weeks and can't find the solution..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
Exactly what does this app do and how well does it help? I have been trying to figure out a way to have my battery last me longer than 4 hours for the last few weeks and can't find the solution..

Thats bad battery life. I could not handle only 4 hours of life with a phone. Something is wrong with your phone or its a bad battery. Maybe see if Verizon could replace it for you. This app turns off your 3G service. It turns your phone into a dumb phone when you dont need internet service. I dont need internet on all the time so it gives me over 2 days of battery life. I got 3 full days on my battery with 3G off and moderate use.

billy4

Reaction score
But this is my second phone of this, I've had 2 new phones in theast week. the battery life was the same on the other one, it was terrible and camera didn't work so I got a new one but the battery life isn't good on this one at all. But thank you for the help.

codustyle

Reaction score
I use an app called widgetsoid. You can make your own toggle bars that are similar to the standard power control bar. Except u can choose other things like mobile data toggle. I make the bar clear so it doesn't cover my wall paper but it'd still on the home screen and easy to get to. Helps with battery a lot having all those toggles right there....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums