data connection Problem solved here

Reaction score
I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the fallowing data is stable the whole time no more odd ons and offs the fallowing are battery data manager and battery manager use root uninstaller to freeze it and connection should remain on and if using a custom rom you can control with the on n off switch also frose data manager service let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this but works for me im in control of data on n off now

brkshr

Reaction score
Everything works fine so far. I added .bak to the file names to essentially freeze them. I would do the datamanager and datamanagerservice first because batterymanager gave me Force Closes, so you have to do a battery pull. But after reboot everything is working fine, so I'll report back in a day or two to let you know how it's going.

jpnestel

Reaction score
same here. Appears to work so far. I just renamed mine as well. Will report back with how it goes

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
S
Reaction score
I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the fallowing data is stable the whole time no more odd ons and offs the fallowing are battery data manager and battery manager use root uninstaller to freeze it and connection should remain on and if using a custom rom you can control with the on n off switch also frose data manager service let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this but works for me im in control of data on n off now

DoctorV

Reaction score
Can someone translate this please? I'd love to know if it works for other people as well.

OP
S
Reaction score
Just find root uninstaller on market then use it to freeze data manager ex as listed I've been using it for two days non stop data was a idea I had and it works

OP
S
Reaction score
I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the following, data is stable the whole time, no more odd ons and offs. The following are: battery data manager and battery manager. Use root uninstaller to freeze them and connection should remain on. And if using a custom rom, you can control with the on and off switch. Also froze data manager service. Let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this. Works for me, I'm in control of data on and off now

OP
S
Reaction score

I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the following, data is stable the whole time, no more odd ons and offs. The following are: battery data manager and battery manager. Use root uninstaller to freeze them and connection should remain on. And if using a custom rom, you can control with the on and off switch. Also froze data manager service. Let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this. Works for me, I'm in control of data on and off now

OP
S
Reaction score
i have talked to Motorola about data connection this is what i got from them( Thanks for reaching out to Motorola. I’ve reviewed your e-mail and I’m ready to help.

We have been working diligently on a software update for DROID BIONIC and have a version in the testing stage; we expect to deliver it to users in 30 to 60 days. The update is targeting issues identified through owner feedback and we’re confident it will improve device performance.)

sjflowerhorn

Reaction score
I'm running liberty 3 2.0 test 4 and cannot find any of the above mentioned apks. I'm wondering if libertys crew thought the same thing. Or am I missing something. Using root uninstaller as well.

OP
S
Reaction score
I'm running liberty 3 2.0 test 4 and cannot find any of the above mentioned apks. I'm wondering if libertys crew thought the same thing. Or am I missing something. Using root uninstaller as well.

does your connection stop and go still ?? if not they might have already try clicking battery manager or data see if it force closes or even is there let me know.

moset

Reaction score
So far it's working for me. I'm on stock 5.7.893 and while just the update helped a lot I still got data drops occasionally, especially using juice defender.
I've only had the freeze on for about an hour but before if I used JD I would have to toggle airplane after only a couple of screen on/off cycles.
Time will tell but so far it's working great.
Thanks for the tip.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score

Before the grammar nazi's get ya? lol.

Has anyone else been able to replicate this and fix the problem!?