Darn Upgrades! So Frustrating

nateccnn

Reaction score
Sitting here enjoying my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly 10.0. I'm eligible for an upgrade from Verizon since 11/17. I'm not feeling any reason to use my upgrade. What's a guy to do? I usually feel a need to be cutting edge...paying premium fees sometimes to be there. Now that I actually get a discount there is nothing out there I feel I can't live without. I Blame my GN! Grrrrr.

Nate

ntrddragn

Reaction score
After flashing 4.2 my nexus is acting like a new top of the line phone again. But if I were able to upgrade the note 2 would be my choice. Then again I wouldn't pay Verizon to upgrade either so my butt will on a different carrier.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You do have a cutting edge device imo. No other phones gets updates first (official or not) and no other phone has the life span of a Nexus device. It may not be the best hardware wise, but it's the software that counts.

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Just hold out until something you really like comes your way..few more months and CES will be here.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sitting here enjoying my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly 10.0. I'm eligible for an upgrade from Verizon since 11/17. I'm not feeling any reason to use my upgrade. What's a guy to do? I usually feel a need to be cutting edge...paying premium fees sometimes to be there. Now that I actually get a discount there is nothing out there I feel I can't live without. I Blame my GN! Grrrrr.

Nate
Listen too dezy,I have a S3 and I want my Nexus back.So,with that being said you need too let me have this thread,bcos you're sittin pretty.Im the one over here feelin pain.Hurtin over here dezy:frown:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Listen too dezy,I have a S3 and I want my Nexus back.So,with that being said you need too let me have this thread,bcos you're sittin pretty.Im the one over here feelin pain.Hurtin over here dezy:frown:
Grass isn't always greener on the other side buddy:D

When you planning to get the Nexus 4?