D2G Customization

Reaction score
So while searching around on google i found this kitchen that modifies your framework-res.apk for much easier themeing. Its called UOT Kitchen.http://uot.dakra.lt

I have been using this kitchen for several days now and most of it works quite well. Although i must say, not everything works. I know that the lockscreen editor does not work. I cannot figure out how to change the color of the clock.

But I do strongly believe that we should have a stickied thread for tips and tutorials for custom themes using the UOT Kitchen. Also it would be quite nice for users to upload a photo of your customization as well.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its a great short cut, but sometimes knowing what you are doing is beteer in case something goes wrong. And your limited to what they provide.

As far as clock color thats not in the framework-res.apk what the "kitchen" allows you to change. I almost had something finished for the d2g but hdd crashed and I guess i will start over creating it.

Certain color you want?

Also is your pulldown animated?

OP
R
Reaction score
Its a great short cut, but sometimes knowing what you are doing is beteer in case something goes wrong. And your limited to what they provide.

As far as clock color thats not in the framework-res.apk what the "kitchen" allows you to change. I almost had something finished for the d2g but hdd crashed and I guess i will start over creating it.

Certain color you want?

Also is your pulldown animated?

Id really like white because it'd match my black notification bar. And yes the pulldown is animated. Its a heartbeat lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk